this issue contains 5 things:
- Last night I did situps. go me. could this be the start of something incredible?
- Tonight I’m going to the gym and plan on doing back flicks (my nemisis)
- I’m more than half way through that book I mentioned last week
- I’ve collected loads of tricking and flipping medias which I intend on compiling into a ‘bulletin’
- I’ve given up alcohol and taken up croissants
1: I have had a situp bar for the last 5 yrs on the back of my livingroom door. I used to hit it up religiously until I realise it wasn’t doing much for me. I’ve decided to give it another go.
2: Backflicks suck for me because I f0rked my shoulder learning switch round offs. I’ve torn something in it, I can rattle my shoulder about. (not good). I can still do them, but they hurt. I’m sure I can figure out a better technique whereby they won’t hurt. Send tips on a postcard to the usual address.
3: Uhh yeah.. I have
4: As I crawl the web world, I tend to dump all interesting things into a folder named ‘tricking’.. and within that I have a buncha other folders that categorise things further. Some I use, and some I don’t. I think I will start creating a friday bulletin whereby I can dump all the remaining things I’ve found into one tasty post. Will probably look at cross posting it on trickzorz.com too. Its the karma thing to do.
5: Yeah, I’m a bit worried about this last one. alcohol fair enough – but croissants? i’m hoping they’re just a phase like my current addiction to marmite rice cakes.